Looking for a little variety in your next Mexican meal? Try this simple Mexican Roasted Corn Salad as a side dish instead of the typical rice. Roasting gives the corn great flavor and texture!
This is a great weeknight side dish as it comes together quickly and requires very little effort. Enjoy!
Mexican Roasted Corn Salad
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 c Frozen Corn, defrosted
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
1 tbsp. Greek Yogurt
2 tsp. Lime Juice
2 tbsp. Grated Cheese
1. Mix corn with olive oil in a bowl then season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread on a baking sheet in a single layer. I typically use a rimmed baking sheet so the corn can’t fall off the sides.
3. Roast at 400° F for 15 minutes, stirring a couple times during cooking. The corn should be starting to brown lightly.
4. While the corn is cooking, make your dressing by mixing Greek yogurt and lime juice.
5. Once corn is done, mix in the dressing, cilantro, and cheese. For the cheese you want a white, easy-melting cheese. I usually use Monterey Jack or Farmer’s cheese. Dig in while it’s hot!!